More connected and engaging experiences between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams, bringing together the features you depend on into a unified digital workplace for collaboration across your entire organization.
New capabilities for Dynamics 365 Sales to boost collaboration across sales teams.
- An embedded Teams chat experience for Dynamics 365
- An embedded Teams dialer experience for Dynamics 365 as well as an extensible video or audio Teams meeting experience that seamlessly ties back to Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Dynamics 365 app for Microsoft Teams enables sellers to engage with audio and video online meetings, and support for third-party outbound and inbound calling
- Conversation intelligence automatically transcribes calls and analyzes content, sentiment, and behavioral style—insights that can improve the way sellers engage with prospects and customers.
- Commercial Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 customers will soon get six months of Dynamics 365 Marketing at no additional cost
Dynamics 365 Customer service:
- Resolve customer issues faster using the power of collaboration – With the new embedded Teams chat capability, directly accessible from the Dynamics 365 Customer Service agent desktop, agents can collaborate with SMEs to resolve cases faster and more effectively, ultimately improve the customer experience.
- In addition, agents can link relevant Teams chats to the customer record so that the conversation, information, and context is immediately available.
Dynamics 365 Field Service:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, and Teams work together to enable field technicians to stay connected to work orders, information, and experts in real-time, even from some of the most remote job sites.
- Technicians and field service agents can use the integrated Teams experience within Dynamics 365 Field Service to collaborate in real-time with experts on work orders
For more detailed information on new capabilities, refer this post Microsoft post.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!